Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

RANDOMNESS!!!

Seriously, what the heck? Awesome, but strangely random.

Bus stops and blows up...

Banishment Part 2 (beta) Banishment Part 2 (beta)

Amazing, Truely Amazing

You never cease to amaze me, segaplaya. Part 2 was even better than part one. One thing that I thought was a little bit overdone, was the beginning when Shadow was fighting the fire bird thing. That was a bit too extended, but it was still great. I also suggest that you add a recap at the beginning going over the inportant parts of the last episode real quick for people who didn't see the first one (or previous ones in later episodes.) I can't wait for part 3 to come out.

segaplaya responds:

actually my next production will be dimensional chaos. ill let know when its out.

Life of a Melon Life of a Melon

Completely stupid

this is junk. utter randomness, i respect that, but it is pointless. i got bored after the first second.

High-off-cheese responds:

sadface

Flash Conquerors Flash Conquerors

great game

really great game, if this had levels and able to move around through a campaign mode, this will be almost as good as warcraft!

(how do you get more money:P)

Miluska responds:

thanks! :)

well, we will try to add a campaign mode to sequel of flash conquerors (it there will be any ;)

Roller Coaster Rush Roller Coaster Rush

cool

pretty interesting, here are some tips for players:
On the first track, you have to be daring. On steep hills, slow down. you will fly off and crash on the next hill.

Pinky and his adventures Pinky and his adventures

im not sure

nothin really interesting, good animation though...

Stadium Wave (Platinum Mix) Stadium Wave (Platinum Mix)

Amazing

Probably one of the best dance songs I've heard. What did you use to make the voice at the beginning?

-API- All of the World -API- All of the World

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEESOME!!!!

love the drumbeat at the beginning, you put all the beats and notes in the excact right spot. the reson i didnt rate a ten was cuz you put no ending on it. put on an ending, and this song will be perfect!!